Thermacote Inc. offers an exceptional military-grade disinfectant that you may use for various applications in different industries. It’s the ideal industrial antimicrobial choice if you want a first line of defense that works immediately
Fortunately, our MDF 500 is the perfect product to protect against bacteria, viruses, and biological or chemical contamination.
Benefits of Using MDF 500 by ThermaCote Inc.
Since protection against germs, fungi, bacteria, and viruses that causes sickness is essential, using our MDF500 disinfectant spray is the best course of action. Plus, it has many other benefits, such as antimicrobial properties.
The many other advantages of sanitation and disinfection using our MDF 500:
- Eliminates pathogens: Pathogens are microorganisms that cause disease. And these are microscopic, which means you can’t see them with your naked eye. Since they’re virtually invisible, it’s best to always use MDF-500 for disinfecting your commercial facilities, industrial environments, and other public areas.
- Lowers respiratory problems: Respiratory issues occur when a person breathes in hazardous air of germs, bacteria, and fungi. MDF 500 disinfectant spray will help keep the air around you clean and germ-free so you can breathe easily without worrying about catching any illness.
- Reduces foul odor: Bad odor sometimes stems from dust build-up and bacteria. When these two combine, there’s an unpleasant musty smell. So an antimicrobial spray will do the trick to keep your property smelling clean.
- Prevent allergy flare-ups: Some people are more sensitive to a specific type of germ, which can cause an allergic reaction. MDF 500 fogger spray will help to keep allergens away and prevent any flare-ups.
Why Do You Need an Industrial Disinfectant?
Every facility must maintain cleanliness and safety to avoid environmental or health hazards. In addition, a clean working environment can increase the facility’s overall operation and the productivity of your workforce since they feel safer and not exposed to any dangerous illness-causing pathogens.
The importance of using an industrial disinfectant spray:
- Covers a wide area: Opting for a disinfectant fogger sprayer for your commercial property is essential. Doing so will enable you to cover a wide area, which will help with sanitization and cut down the cleaning time.
- Denser output: An industrial disinfectant not only covers a wide area with one fogger spray, but the result is also thick and dense enough. So you don’t have to question yourself if you have sprayed enough product on one area since it already has enough adequate coverage.
- Saves money: It is cost-effective because you don’t have to spray the same spot constantly. Hence, you will ultimately reduce costs without compromising on safety.
Why Choose ThermaCote’s MDF-500?
Our specially formulated disinfectant is ideal for commercial and industrial use. It’s also used in medical facilities for its reliable performance. Plus, one of the main benefits of this product is that it’s safe to use on medical equipment and surfaces.
Other reasons to use our MDF-500 include the following:
- Effective against pathogens: MDF-500 is proven to be an effective solution against numerous types of pathogens.
- Can be used in a wide array of applications: Our industrial disinfectant is the best choice for any area, may it be schools, malls, parks, and more.
- Different application methods: MDF-500 is versatile, so it’s not only available as a fogger sprayer. But it’s known as a foamer for wipe-down purposes and several other ways.
Go for the Best Disinfectant from ThermaCote for the Best Solution
If you’re considering using an industrial disinfectant, choose ThermaCote’s MDF 500. It’s a safe solution that’s stronger than other cleaners. Rest assured that it can keep your surfaces and objects clean and sanitized.
So if you have any questions or concerns regarding our products, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We’ll provide you with some tips on how to disinfect your facility and its surroundings properly.
Product is sold in 4 gallon kits. Each kit purchased will include 2 gallons of MDF-500 Part A and 2 gallons of MDF-500 Part B